|THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT A REAL PERSON|
Please ensure any edits and additions to this page are respectful, on-topic, and constructive.
Do not share any of this person's private information, or any of your personal opinions or speculation.
Christopher L. Cason is an American script writer, voice director and voice actor affiliated with Bang Zoom! Entertainment and Funimation. He is well-known for voicing Gluttony in Fullmetal Alchemist and Shu in Dragon Ball.
Work on Danganronpa
|Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School (2016)|
Some of his credits include:
- Aria the Scarlet Ammo - Ryo Shiranui
- Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings 2 - Takenaka Hanbei
- Initial D: Fourth Stage - Hiroshi Fumihiro
- Big Windup! - Kazutoshi Oki
- Corpse Princess - Rinsen Shirae
- Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple - Hibiki "Siegfried" Kugenin
- Kodocha - Babbit
- Negima! Magister Negi Magi - Chamo
- School Rumble - Haruki Hanai
- Shin-chan - Boo
- Borderlands series - Doctor Authon, King Scumstain, Mal, Shooty Face, Winters, Wolf, Yanier
- Street Fighter X Tekken - Mega Man
- Tales of Berseria - Dyle
- Xenoblade Chronicles X - Tatsu
- Twitter: Chris Cason