|JAPANESE ONLY MERCHANDISE
The article below describes merchandise released exclusively in Japan.
Cospa (コスパ Kosupa) is a Japanese clothing company who specialise in officially licensed anime and video game merchandise, collectibles and cosplay items.
In 2013, they released a Kyoko Kirigiri costume and Kiyotaka Ishimaru hall monitor armband, as seen in Danganronpa: The Animation. In 2014, they then released Chiaki Nanami and Nagito Komaeda costumes under their sub-company, Cospatio, based on Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
Danganronpa: The Animation
Kyoko Kirigiri costume
|Jacket||16,800 yen||November 30, 2013|
|Blouse||11,550 yen||November 30, 2013|
|Tie||4,935 yen||October 31st, 2013|
Kiyotaka Ishimaru armband
Kiyotaka's hall monitor armband, featuring the kanji 風紀 (lit. Public Morals) was released in October 2013. It comes with a safety pin so it can be attached to your sleeve.
Chiaki Nanami costume
Nagito Komaeda costume
- Cospa Official Site: Cospa.com (Japanese)
- Cospatitio Official Site: Cospatio.com (Japanese)
- Cospatio: Chiaki Nanami jacket and blouse set (Japanese)
- Cospatio: Chiaki Nanami skirt (Japanese)
- Cospatio: Nagito Komaeda jacket (Japanese)