The article below is based on non-localized content only available in Japanese.
As such, all information in this article is based on fan-contributed translations.
PlotMakoto Naegi wakes up and finds that he and 14 other students are trapped in Hope's Peak Academy. A robot bear self-proclaimed Headmaster of the Academy named Monokuma is introduced and informs the students about the Killing School Life they're forced to participate in.
Yasuhiro Hagakure, with a knife in his stomach. This is also identical to the first case murder of the actual game.
Hifumi Yamada is accused of being the Blackened due to this, which he later breaks down and admits to. The students vote correctly for him, after which he goes through his execution: "Watch Out, Princess Buuko! Great Monster Invasion".
Makoto begins investigate in his room and the murder scene in order to gather clues and evidence while also asking other students. Not too much later, Monokuma announces that they all need to meet up for the Class Trial in order to find Yasuhiro's murderer.
- Hifumi is the only character to have an Execution shown outside the artbook that wasn't in any of the games.
- Differences from the playable "Trial Version":
- Mukuro Ikusaba (in her Junko Enoshima disguise) and Sayaka Maizono are present at the trial, unlike in the actual game where they are deceased at that point in the chapter.
- The "Demo" doesn't stop in the middle of the trial, as it does in the playable Trial Version, and instead continues proceeding up until after the execution.
- ↑ Famitsu article on the Danganropa Preorder Bonuses (October 15th, 2010) (Japanese)