In Cases of Vandalism
For information on what qualifies as Vandalism, see: Danganronpa Wiki:Vandalism.
- First offence: A warning will be given on the editor's message wall by an Administrator, Content Moderator or Rollback. If the warning is ignored, the editor will be blocked for up to one week. In severe cases, the editor may be automatically blocked for up to one week before a warning is given (for example, if the editor is mass-vandalising). If the user wishes to dispute a claim, they may contact an Administrator.
- Second offence: If the editor returns to vandalism after their first ban has expired, the editor will be given a block for 6 months - 1 year (depending on the severity).
- Third offence: If the editor returns to vandalism after their second ban has expired, the editor will be blocked permanently.
NOTE: Any user found removing warnings from their message wall will incur a 1 week block.
Other Bannable Offenses
The length of the block, or in some cases permanent ban, will depend on the severity of the offence. Blockable offenses include, but are not limited to:
- Breaking any part of the Wikia User Agreement. or the Danganronpa Wiki
- Harassment, intimidation, or impersonation of another editor or staff member.
- Posting pornographic, homophobic, racist, or otherwise deliberately offensive material.
- Unauthorized use of bots or auto-editing programs.
- Sock-puppetry, and using secondary accounts to evade bans.
- Using our Wiki to discuss disputes from other Wikis or as a ban-evasion tactic, particularly as a means to intimidate another Wiki's staff into unbanning you. If you have an issue with Administrators from another wiki, take it to their message wall on Community Central.
Other offenses will be discussed by the Admin team and dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
If an editor wishes to dispute a claim, they may contact an Administrator.