The following guidelines must be followed while editing the Dangan Ronpa Wiki.
- Assume good faith and respect other users and admins around the wiki.
- If any user reverts your edit, secure the reason for it first. If you believe that your edit was needed, and was reverted unnecessarily, approach an admin for help.
- If another user has frequently vandalized the wiki, report it to an admin.
- All edits should be made in good faith.
- As a Wiki contributor (anonymous), do not abuse the privilege of anonymous editing by vandalizing the wiki or you will be blocked from editing in the future.
- Add confirmed official information from sources such as news websites & official merchandise (such as the fanbook).
- Rumours and theories should not be added. Confirmed information should be referenced to an official source.
- Spoilers from the games, novels and anime are allowed on this wiki, proceed with caution.
- Even though the pages within the Template namespace are not prevented from editing, it is requested that if you possess minimal knowledge about wiki-markup, then refrain from editing those mentioned.
- Only official art such as anime/game screenshots, promotional art, pictures of official merchandise, manga/fanbook scans etc. are allowed.
- Uploading fanart is permitted with certain circumstances:
- Fanart only permitted to be used in user page. If anyone put a fanart in article page it will deleted immediately by the admin.
- The format of the uploaded fanart must be written as "FANART filename.jpg", ex: "FANART Ishimaru.jpg" so it can be easily notified as a fanart by the admin.
- Uploading non Dangan Ronpa or this wiki related is permitted with certain conditions:
- The image only permitted to be used in user page. If anyone put the non-related image in an article page, it will deleted immediately by the admin.
- The format of the uploaded non-related image must be written as "NON-RELATED filename.jpg", ex: "NON-RELATED blabla.jpg".
- If you are not doing the basic rules explained above, your uploaded images will be deleted immediately by the admins.
- Files should be named properly, so that they are easily searchable.
- Naegi Dangan Ronpa 1.png, Episode01 Screenshot2.png, and Kaede Akamatsu's Report Card.png are appropriate names; Tumblr987.png , IMG 11037.png, and 日向18.png are not.
- Our minimum filename standard is to include, at minimum, the first name of any characters included in the image, but ideally the first name and surname.
- All filenames should use localized names of characters, games, or any other topic unless the subject hasn't been localized.
- Vandalism is not tolerated under any circumstances.
- Other users have put their effort in building up pages, so try to not mess them up.
- If you are found to be vandalizing pages, you will be blocked from editing for a certain amount of time which starts from a period of one week.
- If you are a frequent offender, the time you are blocked can be increased.
If you have any concerns, suggestions or just need some help on editing, check out the help pages provided by Wikia. Also, do not hesitate to contact an admin or any other user who will be happy to help you.
Additionally, if you have any rules for this page you would like to suggest please contact an admin to with a suitable reason why you want to add it.