|Danganronpa 1||Danganronpa 2||Ryōko Otonashi||Gallery||Sprites|
|This article is an image gallery for a specific character or group. |
It contains images taken from official material in which the character appears.
As such, please proceed with caution as some images may contain spoilers.
|IMAGE GALLERY CLEAN-UP
This image gallery is currently undergoing a CLEAN-UP!
Design Sketches and Artwork
Early Designs and Concept Art
DISTRUST was a scrapped game prototype for PlayStation Portable produced by the creators of the Danganronpa series, Kazutaka Kodaka, Rui Komatsuzaki and Yoshinori Terasawa. The game was scrapped because the themes, scenario and design were seen as being too dark to be marketable. Elements and character designs from DISTRUST were reworked into what later became Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Some of the design materials were revealed during a presentation the CEDEC 2011 conference, and several early iterations of Junko's design can easily be seen in some of the materials. Additional materials were also made available as a bonus to those who downloaded the Alter Ego App.
Novel Volume Covers
Manga Volume Covers
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibōgamine Gakuen THE STAGE was a live action stage play adaptation of the Future Arc story from the Danganronpa 3 anime series. Junko is portrayed by Sayaka Kanda.
- ↑ Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc in-game concept art gallery.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Danganronpa 1.2 Reload Chō Kōkō-kyū no Kōshiki Settei Shiryōshū -Sai Sōten- (Danganronpa 1.2 Reload art book)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Tumblr: Danganronpa 3 - Despair Arc profiles from Japanese limited edition release booklet
- ↑ Danganronpa Visual Fanbook (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc art book).
- ↑ Dengeki: 【まり探】始まりはアドベンチャーの否定から――CEDECで『ダンガンロンパ』開発陣が語る
- ↑ NBCUNI.co.jp: Japanese Danganronpa 3 (Despair Arc) Website.