|Toko Fukawa||Genocide Jill||Gallery||Sprites|
|This article is a despair inducing stub!|
|The following article is a stub! As such, it is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help the Dangan Ronpa Wiki by expanding it!|
|Title||Ultimate Murderous Fiend|
|Birth date||March 3rd (Pisces)|
|Height||164 cm (5' 4.5")|
|Weight||47 kg (104 lb)|
|Voice Actor||Miyuki Sawashiro (JP)
Erin Fitzgerald (EN)
|Game||Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc|
|Manga||Danganronpa: The Manga|
Genocide Jill, known as Genocider Syo (ジェノサイダー翔 Jenosaidā Shō) in the original Japanese version, is one of the characters featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. She has the title Ultimate Murderous Fiend (超高校級の「殺人鬼」chō kōkō kyū no “satsujinki”). She is Toko Fukawa's murderous and sadistic alternate personality. She is sometimes referred to as Genocide Jack by those not aware of her true gender.
She also appears in Zettai Zetsubou Shoujo - Danganronpa Another Episode as a second playable character.
Seeing as she is technically still Toko, her appearance is generally the same. However, some aspects differ as her general composure changes. Her eyes become red and she usually wears a wild facial expression, coupled with her long tongue that hangs out over her sharp teeth. She also has tally-mark kanji characters carved onto her upper thighs, one for each victim she murders. As she appears in the Dangan Ronpa spin-off game, her hair flows freely instead of being kept in braids.
Unlike Toko, Genocide Jill is very loud and straight to the point. Willing to give anything away, in Chihiro's murder trial she reveals (almost) everything about herself. She obsesses over Byakuya, using honorifics such as “-sama” which indicates that she has a submissive side - as this honorific is used primarily in addressing people much higher in rank than oneself. She is also quite lewd at times, not hesitant to harass Hina over her figure or make inappropriate remarks to other characters. Jill is a self-proclaimed fujoshi and says that she only kills cute boys who 'turn her on'.
It is revealed in the final chapter that although her alternate personality had her memories of her past stolen, Jill still remembers due to the fact that the two personalities have the same knowledge, but not the same memory. When shown the images of the outside world, Genocide Jill identifies that as the disaster that happened to the world as a result of “The Tragedy”.
Prior to the Tragedy
Genocide Jill is a murderous fiend who killed any man she thought hot and handsome. She murdered all her victim in the same way, crucifixed them with her Genoscissors. She appeared after Toko sneezed, because of the fact that Genocide Jill is Toko Fukawa's other personality, the police never found her. Her victims were also written about in the Genocide Jill's secret book.
High School Life of Mutual Killing
Genocide Jill first appeared in the second trial, after Toko's forced by Byakuya Togami to revealed her other personality as a murderous fiend. Byakuya's effort to frame Genocide Jill ended in failure as she was proven innocent, and didn't know that Chihiro was acually male.
Throughout the game, she would appeared after Toko sneezed, as noted when she follows the other students to investigate the third floor, the murder investigation and the third class trial.
She appeared again in Chapter 4 after Toko lost consciousness due to shocked by the appearance of injured Sakura who previously attacked by Hiro with a Monokuma bottle. Jill then take the same action with Hiro, she hit Sakura with a Monokuma bottle and it allow Sakura to lost consciousness again. Before she left the rec room (the crime scene), She cleaned the bottle fragment to the nearby trash can.
Obtained from the MonoMono Machine.
- Eternal Friendship Bracelet
- Maidenly Carry-On Bag
- Vibrating Kokeshi
During free time conversations, the player will occationally be given a choice on how to respond to something that is said. These are the 'right' choices.
These will aid you, usually during Class Trials.
- Trigger Happy
- “It's not like I even care what happens! I simply choose what sounds most fun!”
- “Keep crying for me, baby! I love being recognized for who I am!”
- “Actually, I know I don't look the type, but I've always hated school!”
- “No, no... I actually do look the type!! KYEHAHAHAHA!!”
- “Ah, but I'll only do it if Byakuya-sama tags along!”
- “My behind! Byakuya-sama's behind! When our behinds collide, we will reach new heights!”
- “A homicidal maniac like me, free to prance around to my heart's content-- this school is bloody wonderful! That's why I've decided to stop holding back and spread my wings! No more lurking around! Plus I've got something to fight for... Classic mystery stories loved to use DID as an easy spacegoat, giving people like me a bad name... So I will do battle, day in and day out, to clear my reputation!”
- “I murder with passion and conviction!”
- “You frickin' scrib!” (to Byakuya Togami)
- Her Japanese name is sometimes written as “Genocider Shou” or “Genocider Shō”. The Kanji used for "Syo" (翔) to soar or fly high.
- Her english name “Genocide Jack” is a reference to the serial killer Jack the Ripper, while the name “Genocide Jill”, which she starts going by after being revealed, is most likely inspired by the “Jack and Jill” nursery rhyme.
- Jill's Japanese voice actress, Miyuki Sawashiro, also voices her alternate personality, Toko, while her English voice actress Erin Fitzgerald also voices some of Junko Enoshima's "personalities".
- This makes Genocide Jill one of twelve characters who share their voice actor with another character in the Japanese version (the others being Makoto Naegi and Nagito Komaeda, Junko Enoshima and Mukuro Ikusaba, Byakuya Togami and The Ultimate Imposter, Chihiro Fujisaki and Alter Ego, Toko Fukawa, Hifumi Yamada and Jin Kirigiri).
- She is also one of eleven characters who share their voice actor with another character in the English version (alongside Makoto and Nagito, Junko and Mukuro, Sayaka, Chihiro and Alter Ego, Toko, Byakuya and his imposter).