|Toko Fukawa||Genocide Jill||Gallery||Sprites|
|This article is a despair inducing stub!|
|The following article is a stub! As such, it is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help the Dangan Ronpa Wiki by expanding it!|
|Title||Ultimate Murderous Fiend|
|Birth date||March 3rd (Pisces)|
|Height||164 cm (5' 4.5")|
|Weight||47 kg (104 lb)|
|Voice Actor||Miyuki Sawashiro (JP)
Erin Fitzgerald (EN)
|Game||Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc|
|Manga||Danganronpa: The Manga|
|Novel||Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc IF|
Genocide Jill, known as Genocider Syo (ジェノサイダー翔 Jenosaidā Shō) in the original Japanese version, is one of the characters featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
She has the title Ultimate Murderous Fiend (超高校級の「殺人鬼」chō kōkō kyū no “satsujinki”). She is Toko Fukawa's murderous and sadistic alternate personality. She is sometimes referred to as Genocide Jack by those not aware of her true gender.
Seeing as she is technically still Toko, her appearance is generally the same. However, some aspects differ as her general composure changes. Her eyes become red and she usually wears a wild facial expression, coupled with her long tongue that hangs out over her sharp teeth.
She also has tally-mark kanji characters carved onto her upper thighs, one for each victim she murders. Jill's reference art reveals that she has a container for her scissors attached to her right thigh. As she appears in the Danganronpa spin-off game, her hair flows freely instead of being kept in braids and is slightly more jagged than Toko's.
Unlike Toko, Genocide Jill is very loud and straight to the point. Willing to give anything away, in Chihiro Fujisaki's murder trial she reveals (almost) everything about herself. She obsesses over Byakuya Togami, using honorifics in the Japanese version such as “-sama” which indicates that she has a submissive side - as this honorific is used primarily in addressing people much higher in rank than oneself. She is also quite lewd at times, not hesitant to harass Aoi Asahina over her figure or make inappropriate remarks to other characters. Jill is a self-proclaimed fujoshi and says that she only kills cute boys who 'turn her on'.
It is revealed in the final chapter that although her alternate personality had her memories of her past stolen, Jill still remembers due to the fact that the two personalities have the same knowledge, but not the same memory. When shown the images of the outside world, Genocide Jill identifies that as the disaster that happened to the world as a result of “The Tragedy”.
It is also revealed in Chapter 4 of the Another Episode that she shares the same emotions and feelings with her alternate personality. This is what made it possible for them to be in love with the same person (Byakuya and their past crushes), hate the same person, and share the bond with the same person.
Prior to the Tragedy
Genocide Jill is a murderous fiend who killed any man she thought hot and handsome. She murdered all her victims in the same way, crucifixed them with her Genoscissors. She appeared after Toko sneezed, because of the fact that Jill is Toko's other personality, the police never found her. Her victims were also written about in the Genocide Jill's secret book. In one of her free time events she revealed that her very first victim was her/Toko's first love, one of her elementary school classmates who moved to Shikoku.
According to herself, she was created due to Toko living in a repressed modern society caused an unexpected reaction that created Jill. And since it was a reaction to that repressed society, Toko's personality became the total opposite. In Ultra Despair Girls, Toko revealed that Genocide Jill was the result of all the negativity that built up from her rough and often neglectful home life.
High School Life of Mutual Killing
Genocide Jill first appeared in the second trial, after Toko was forced by Byakuya to reveal her other personality. Byakuya intended to frame Genocide Jill for the murder of Chihiro, but the murderous fiend pointed out that the apparent mimicry of her killing methods was "shoddy", as she refused to use anything other than her signature Genoscissors to murder and crucify her victims. She was further vindicated by the fact that she only targeted men she considered "handsome" - since Chihiro's secret had not yet been revealed to her at the time of his death, Genocide Jill would not have targeted him in the first place.
Throughout the game, Genocide Jill would appear after Toko sneezed or fainted from the sight of blood, as noted when she follows the other students to investigate the third floor, the murder investigation and the third class trial.
She appeared again in Chapter 4 after Toko lost consciousness due to shocked by the appearance of injured Sakura Ogami who previously attacked by Yasuhiro Hagakure with a Monokuma bottle. Jill then take the same action with Hiro, she hit Sakura with a Monokuma bottle and it allow Sakura to lost consciousness again. Before she left the rec room (the crime scene), She cleaned the bottle fragment to the nearby trash can. During the trial, her honesty and the evidence presented on the several crime scenes proved her innocent.
She/Toko survived the last trial and escaped with other survivors at the end of the game.
Ultra Despair Girls
Toko/Jill appears as the deuteragonist who aids Komaru in her journey to rescue Byakuya, utilizing her beloved Genoscissors in defeating the Monokuma.
She appeared for the first time when Komaru lands on a building rooftop which was later revealed as a hospital after she fell out from the Warriors of Hope's base. She immediately defeated the Monokumas who came after Komaru and asked the person who she just saved whether she was "Komaru Naegi" or not.
After Komaru confirmed that she was Komaru, more Monokuma Units appeared from every side of the building. Jill then decided to bring Komaru to a safer place. She asked Komaru whether she knew Byakuya or not because she could smell his aroma from Komaru's Megaphone Hacking Gun. When a confused Komaru doesn't answer fast enough, Jill begins a countdown. Yet. Before she could do anything. She suddenly switched back to Toko.
Toko, who could now manage Jill, confirmed they were allies and that she would help her escape from the Monokuma unit. She explained that Genocide Jill had been completely tamed by her using a stungun and would not commit murder again like in the past, but she would only would use the stungun when the circumstances were right, because if she used it too many times, it would fry her brain.
Obtained from the MonoMono Machine.
- Eternal Friendship Bracelet
- Maidenly Carry-On Bag
- Vibrating Kokeshi
During free time conversations, the player will occationally be given a choice on how to respond to something that is said. These are the 'right' choices.
These will aid you, usually during Class Trials.
- Trigger Happy - Decreases the delay between firing Truth Bullets. Effective during the Nonstop Debate and the Bullet Time Battle Final Strike. Costs 3 SP.
- “Well hello there! Is it me you were hoping to see!? So you figured it out, huh? Well, whatever! What're ya gonna do!? I'm the Ultimate Murderous Fiend, Genocide Jack! Or better yet, let's go with Genocide Jill!”
- “A healthy murderer dwells in a healthy body and mind!” (Jill making a reference to one of Soul Eater's famous quote)
- “Not Toko! That's a loser name! And what happened is a textbook split personality! So what if one them happens to be a serial killer!? You should turn a blind eye to one's faults!”
- “It's not like I even care what happens! I simply choose what sounds most fun!”
- “Keep crying for me, baby! I love being recognized for who I am!”
- “Actually, I know I don't look the type, but I've always hated school!”
- “No, no... I actually do look the type!! KYEHAHAHAHA!!”
- “Ah, but I'll only do it if Byakuya-sama tags along!”
- “My behind! Byakuya-sama's behind! When our behinds collide, we will reach new heights!”
- “A homicidal maniac like me, free to prance around to my heart's content-- this school is bloody wonderful! That's why I've decided to stop holding back and spread my wings! No more lurking around! Plus I've got something to fight for... Classic mystery stories loved to use DID as an easy spacegoat, giving people like me a bad name... So I will do battle, day in and day out, to clear my reputation!”
- “I murder with passion and conviction!”
- “So, how about this weather? Hah! Gotcha! We have no idea what the weather IS!”
- “Huh? Hey, if you don't mind hanging out with a serial killer, I don't mind hanging out with a chump!”
- “Something's building up, ya know!? Stress, mainly...! It's cuz I haven't gotten to kill anyone lately! So it's building up! It's packed in there tight!”
- “Meaningless...? I know that, stupid! I don't kill because it has meaning!”
- “Why does a soccer player kick stuff!? Why does a bookstore manager sell books!? You'd never ask them that, right? It's exactly the same with me!”
- “It's easier to kill than try not to!”
- “Maybe living in a repressed modern society caused an unexpected reaction to bubble up. And maybe that reaction just so happened to be me! And since it was a reaction to that repressed society, my personality became the total opposite of that!”
- “As a response to that emotional black hole, an energetic supernova was born!”
- “I mean hell, the human mind itself is basically its own split personality! It's true! Why else would headlines be filled with stories of murder, theft, fraud, all that crap! To turn away from that truth is to turn the aggressor into the victim!”
- “I'm not as twisted as you might think! You and me both gaze at the same horizon, don't we?”
- “Even a monkey can fall out of a tree, hit his head, slip into a coma, and die!”
- “To be honest, this is the first time I've ever had feelings for someone, but not wanted to kill them... Up until now, whenever I fell for a boy, that boy fell for my scissors!”
- “It would be unbelievably rude to cheat on Master like that!”
- “But Master's something special. It's not about killing or not killing, it's not that physical connection... My feelings are totally pure this time! Yeah! It's pure love! Ungyahah! My chest is all tight and tingly! I've seriously never felt this way before! I wouldn't even mind not killing any other boys, if it meant I could be with him!” (about Byakuya Togami)
- “My first love? Chased him all the way to Shikoku to kill him” (about her first love)
- “You frickin' scrib!” (to Byakuya Togami)
- “Hmm... You got balls, trying to lecture the mighty morphin' murderous fiend...” (to Makoto Naegi)
- “She just want to read her stuffy classics all day, but give me a good erotic thriller and I'm set!” (about Toko Fukawa)
- “My little Macarena... I seriously misjudged you! You're actually a really good guy.” (to Makoto Naegi)
- “I'll cut you to ribbons and line you up at a roadside vegetable stand.” (to Komaru Naegi)
- “If you haven't confessed when I get to zero, I'll snip-snip-snip-snip you into a thousand, thousand pieces 'till ya look like mochi.” (to Komaru Naegi)
- Her Japanese name, which is gender ambiguous, is sometimes written as “Genocider Shou” or “Genocider Shō”. The Kanji used for "Syo" (翔) means "to soar" or "to fly high."
- Her english name “Genocide Jack” is a reference to the serial killer Jack the Ripper, while the name “Genocide Jill”, which she starts going by after being revealed, is most likely inspired by the “Jack and Jill” nursery rhyme.
- Jill's Japanese voice actress, Miyuki Sawashiro, also voices her alternate personality, Toko, while her English voice actress Erin Fitzgerald also voices some of Junko Enoshima's "personalities".
- Genocide Jill is the only person to successfully interfere with an execution.
- In Ultra Despair Girls, one of Jill's "smiling" sprites is awfully similar to that of Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
- In Ultra Despair Girls, Jill's profile states that she likes Byakuya Togami and attractive men and that she dislikes unattractive boys and girls.
- Her usage of scissors and superhuman skills with them may be a reference to Mikoto Urabe of Mysterious Girlfriend X. The marks on her upper thigh revealed when she shows off her scissorwork also mirrors the technique of this character.