Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a despair inducing stub!|
|The following article is a stub! As such, it is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help the Dangan Ronpa Wiki by expanding it!|
- "As long as I can create something that I find new and interesting and exciting and unique, that's all that matters."
- —Kazutaka Kodaka
|Birth date||July 8, 1978|
Kazutaka Kodaka (小高 和剛 Kodaka Kazutaka) is the creator, director and scenario writer of the Danganronpa series.
He is known within the fan base as being very passionate about Danganronpa and has a reputation of being a "troll", frequently teasing and misleading fans over his Twitter.
- “When I write my stories, my main goal is to keep myself interested, and write the kind of game and story, and characters, and scenario that I would be entertained by,”
- “When it comes to Danganronpa, I'm there.”
- “The reason why Danganronpa's blood isn't red is because of "psychopop" itself.”
- In 2002, Kazutaka worked as a sub-director on the game Clock Tower 3.
- Kodaka's favorite mystery-genre novelist is Nisio Isin.
- If Kodaka was punished by Monokuma, he stated that he would die from not creating a game scenario on time. Overworking, writing continuously until he fell apart.
- Kodaka likes eighties American music, especially Bon Jovi.
- Kazutaka Kodaka on Twitter