|This article is a despair-inducing stub!
As such, it is considered to be incomplete regarding the information available.
|Magical Girl Miracle ★ Monomi|
|Original Name||Magical Girl Miracle ★ Monomi|
|Game Source||Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair|
Magical Girl Miracle ★ Monomi is a minigame in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair's PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PC versions. It follows Monomi as she sets out to defeat each of the Monobeasts guarding the bridges leading to the other areas of Jabberwock Island.
The first level is unlocked after Chapter 1 is completed in the main game, with subsequent levels being unlocked with each successive chapter.
The player plays as Monomi, who must defeat various monsters and Monobeasts. Monomi can attack by jumping on enemies (apart from spiked ones), but her primary ability involves creating trails of magic behind herself as she runs. If she can make a closed shape, a burst of magic appears within the confines of the trail, damaging enemies in range. Monomi's speed is boosted while trailing magic, but prolonged use can tire her out, leaving her slowed and vulnerable for a few seconds.
Pickups include health boosters, Hope Fragments, and present boxes containing new equipment for Monomi's use. Hope Fragments add to Monomi's "Hope Meter"; when it reaches 100%, she can transform into Usami, gaining invincibility and unlimited magic power for as long as the transformation lasts.
Normal Enemies (IN-PROGRESS)
- Bear Heads: Basic yellow enemies that wander around harmlessly. The red version charges at Monomi periodically.
- Spikers: Blue enemies covered in spikes, damaging Monomi if she tries to jump on them. They also spit red needles in an attempt to harm her.
- Dig Worms: Green worm-like enemies that pop out of the ground and fire small red projectiles at Monomi.
- Bombers: Small purple enemies that wander around erratically, leaving blinking bombs in their paths that damage Monomi if she touches them.
- Mascots: Large blue enemies that wear armored "costumes" for protection, requiring many hits to take down. Aggressively charge at Monomi, becoming faster when their armor is gone.
- Monobeasts: The first 5 bosses of from Level 1 to 5.
- Monokuma: The final boss, appearing in Level 6 after all of the Monobeasts are defeated once more.