|THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT A REAL PERSON|
Please ensure any edits and additions to this page are respectful, on-topic, and constructive.
Do not share any of this person's private information, or any of your personal opinions or speculation.
Megumi Hayashibara (林原 めぐみ Hayashibara Megumi) is a Japanese voice actress, singer, radio personality, and lyricist affiliated with Woodpark Office.
She is best known for her roles in Shaman King as Anna Kyoyama and Opacho, Slayers as Lina Inverse, Neon Genesis Evangelion as Rei Ayanami, Detective Conan as Ai Haibara, and Ranma ½ as female version of Ranma Saotome.
According to Danganronpa V3 official blog, the main reason why Hayashibara, who rarely voices male characters, was chosen for voicing Shuichi is because she has a deep and vast experience connected to detective characters. She has actually helped the team on making Shuichi more detective-like.
Work on Danganronpa
|Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (2017)|
- Blue Seed: The Legend of Hiroku Kushinada - Momiji Fujimiya
- 3×3 Eyes Kyūsei Kōshu - Pai
- Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rei Ayanami
- Ranma ½: Battle Renaissance - Ranma Saotome (female)
- Super Robot Wars F - Patricia Hackman
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Greed - Christina Mackenzie
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete - Lemina Ausa
- Love Hina 1: Ai wa Kotoba no Naka ni - Haruka Urashima
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - Shantotto
- Wikipedia: Megumi Hayashibara