|This article was the Featured Article for April 2017|
The article below is based on non-localized content only available in Japanese.
It ran from February 10th, 2017 to February 20th, 2017
Saihara Shuuichi and Akamatsu Kaede's
Berry Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Ice Cream, Whip Cream, Chocolate Sauce
Raspberry Sauce, Cornflakes, Mixed Berries, Chocolate Stick, Cherry, Mint
| Amami Rantarou and Shirogane Tsumugi's|
Jelly Dessert (700yen)
Lemon Jelly, Muscat Jelly, Cherry, Lemon, Soda
Whip Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, Dragée, Mint
| Ouma Kokichi and Kiibo's|
Squid Ink Pasta (900yen)
Spaghetti, Squid Ink Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Olive Oil
Pie, Squid, Chervil, Grated Cheese, Lemon, White Wine, Garlic
| Momota Kaito and Harukawa Maki's|
Fruit Pan Cake (1000yen)
| Pancake, Mixed Berries, Whip Cream, Star Pine, Lemon/Raspberry Sauce
Mint, Rocket Food Pick, Powdered Sugar, Blueberry Sauce, Cocoa
| Chabashira Tenko and Yumeno Himiko's|
Dessert Plate (850yen)
| Matcha Cake, Chocolate Cake, Gyūhi, Whip Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream
inside of a Bamboo Shoot, Chocolate Sauce, Raspberry Sauce, Mixed Berries
| Hoshi Ryouma and Toujou Kirumi's|
Cheese Cake Set (850yen)
| Chocolate Ice Cream, Inside of Bamboo Shoot, Cheese Cake, Mint
Chocolate Sauce, Whip Cream, Star Wine
| Iruma Miu and Gokuhara Gonta's|
Japanese Carpaccio (850yen)
| Salted Eggplant, Salted Kombu, Sea Bream Slice, Cucumber, Olive Oil
Mayonnaise, Chervil, Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic
| Shiguuji Korekiyo and Yonaga Angie's|
Avocado Thunnus Rice (850yen)
|Avocado, Thunnus, Wakame, Noodle Soup, Rice Onsen Tamago, Striped Seaweed, Tuna|
|Akamatsu Kaede||Amami Rantarou||Iruma Miu||Ouma Kokichi|
|Calpis, Strawberry Syrup, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Cherry||Kiwi Syrup, Blue Curaçao Syrup, Soda, Dragée, Lemon Slice, Mint||Pink Grapefruit Syrup, Sprite, Gummy, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Sauce||Grape Fanta, Blueberries, Vanilla Ice Cream|
|Kībo||Gokuhara Gonta||Saihara Shuuichi||Shirogane Tsumugi|
|Ginger Ale, Green Apple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Pie (ahoge)||Cocoa, Cassis Syrup, Whipped Cream, Pie (butterfly)||Coffee, Chocolate Stick with White Stripes, Whipped Cream, Dragée||Blue Curaçao Syrup, Sprite, Apple Slice|
|Shinguuji Korekiyo||Chabashira Tenko||Toujou Kirumi||Harukawa Maki|
|Roasted Green Tea Latte, Rose Petals, Shandy Whip||Matcha Au Lait, Gyūhi||Black Sesame Milk, Shandy Whip, Chocolate Sauce||Wild Berry Syrup, Cola, Cherry, Pocky|
|Hoshi Ryouma||Momota Kaito||Yumeno Himiko||Yonaga Angie|
|Sprite, Blue Curaçao Syrup, Lavender Syrup, Cocoa Cigarette, Blueberry Coating Juice||Lavender Syrup, Sprite, Lemon Slice, Pineapple Stars||Soda, Cassis Syrup, Shandy Whip, Cocoa Powder||Cocoa, Whipped Cream, Banana Chips|
Collaboration Campaign with Limited Base
During this campaigns duration, two postcards featuring characters from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair were available at nicocafe and a store named Limited Base. It ran concurrent to the cafe collaboration.
To receive "Type A" a customer would have to spend 2000yen at Limited Base and present the receipt to nicocafe, and to receive "Type B" a customer would have to spend 2000yen at nicocafe and present the receipt to Limited Base.
|Postcard "Type A" featuring|
Kyoko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi.
|Postcard "Type B" featuring|
Hajime Hinata, Chiaki Nanami, Nagito Komaeda.
- Below is the set of collectable coasters featuring the Danganronpa V3 cast. When you purchased the themed food or drink you would receive a random coaster.
|Complete V3 cast coaster set.|
- Below is the set of collectable acrylic stands featuring the Danganronpa V3 cast in the pixel style. A customer would need to purchase a voucher for 1600yen during the event's duration to redeem for a stand at a later date. The character the customer would get is random and would be on the back of the voucher.
|Complete V3 cast acrylic stands.|
- Miu Iruma's voice actress Haruka Ishida had a signing and Q&A session event at the cafe on February 10th, 2017. 
- A game themed music event named "Battle Meeting 2017" was hosted at a nicocafe venue with a Danganronpa song headlining on the second day. It was on February 11th and 12th, 2017. 
- Official New Danganronpa v3 x nicocafe Collaboration Page.
- Official nicocafe website.
- Tumblr Blog @jinjojess Drinks Menu (Translation Credit)
- ↑ Haruka Ishida Appearance Event. (February 10th, 2017)
- ↑ Battle Meeting 2017. (February 11th & 12th, 2017)
|Danganronpa: The Animation||The Danganronpa Cafe|
|New Danganronpa V3||nicocafe Collaboration • Pasela Resort Collaboration|
|Danganronpa Another Episode||animega collaboration|
|Other Cafes||Namco Collaboration • Karaoke no Tetsujin King of System Collaboration • Patisserie Swallowtail White Rose Original Collaboration Sweets|