The New Killing School Life is a killing game featured in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. Like the Killing School Life, Killing School Trip and the Final Killing Game, this is hosted by Monokuma, and it's also hosted by the Monokuma Cubs.
List Of Rules
- Rule #1: There is no end date for the communal school life at the Gifted Inmates Academy.
- Rule #2: When a murder occurs, everyone must participate in a school trial.
- Rule #3: If the true culprit is found during the trial, then only the guilty party will be executed.
- Rule #4: If the true culprit is not found during the trial, everyone except the guilty party will be executed.
- Rule #5: If the culprit succeeds in getting away with their crime, they will graduate and be permitted to leave.
- Rule #6: If the innocent continue to win, the game will end when there are only two participants remaining.
- Rule #7: The hours between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. are designated as “night time” and the cafeteria and gym will be locked.
- Rule #8: Violence against Headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited.
- Rule #9: Monokuma will not interfere or aid with murders.
- Rule #10: Your Monopad should be kept safe, and please do not break it.
- Rule #11: The Body Discovery Announcement will be played when three or more students discover a body.
- Rule #12: Students are free to investigate the school at will. There are no restrictions on this.
- Rule #13: Anyone who breaks the school rules will be punished by the Nasty Monkeys.
- Rule #14: The headmaster may add rules at any time.
||The Headmaster of Gifted Inmates Academy
||Returns in Gifted Inmates Academy and starts a new Killing Game
||Children of Monokuma
||Supervising the New Killing School Life under Monokuma
List Of Participants
Results And Aftermath