|Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen 4koma KINGS||Gallery|
|This article is a despair-inducing stub!
As such, it is considered to be incomplete regarding the information available.
The article below is based on non-localized content only available in Japanese.
As such, all information in this article is based on fan-contributed translations.
Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen 4koma KINGS (スーパーダンガンロンパ2 さよなら絶望学園 4コマKINGS; Sūpā Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen 4koma KINGS) is a comedic gag manga adaptation of Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair in the Yonkoma format published under Ichijinsha's DNA Media Comics imprint. The manga consists of four volumes of yonkoma strips made by many different artists, released between October 25th 2012 and October 25th 2013.
Most of the manga's strips are based on events from the game's main plotline as well as the events of Island Mode, which they take in a comic direction.
Below is a list of the manga artists who have taken part in this work:
- Karasuma Kojiro (渡空燕丸)
- Kiyamachi (木屋町)
- Ikuta Ikuji (生田いくじ)
- Itagaki Hako (板垣ハコ)
- Kirai Yū (喜来ユウ)
- Sakura Tasuke (櫻太助)
- Taro (里芋)
- Shirataki Nako (白滝なこ)
- Takahara Yu (高原由)
- Takeshita (竹下)
- Tona Minato (都波みなと)
- Nanasei Ichika (菜々瀬イチカ)
- Nabeya Sakihana (鍋谷咲花)
- Horiguchi Leo (堀口レオ)
- Mago (まご)
- Mochizuki Kazuomi (望月和臣)
- LARA (ララ)
- Risuno (リスノ)
- Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen 4koma KINGS 2012 25 October published ISBN 978-4-75800-723-8
- Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen 4koma KINGS VOL.2 2013 25 January published ISBN 978-4-75800-735-1
- Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen 4koma KINGS VOL.3 2013 25 April published ISBN 978-4-75800-750-4
- Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen 4koma KINGS VOL.4 2013 25 October published ISBN 978-4-75800-782-5
- http://all-the-fluff.tumblr.com/ (credit for 4koma translations).