|Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen: 4-Koma KINGS The Manga||Gallery|
|This article is a despair-inducing stub!
As such, it is considered to be incomplete regarding the information available.
|The article below is based on non-localized content only available in Japanese.
As such, all information in this article is based on fan-contributed translations.
|Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen: 4-Koma KINGS The Manga|
|Japanese name||スーパーダンガンロンパ２ さよなら絶望学園 4コマKINGS|
|Romaji||Sūpā Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen 4 koma KINGS|
|Release date||Between October 25th 2012 and October 25th, 2013|
Most of the manga's strips are based on events from the game's main plotline as well as the events of Island Mode, which they take in a comic direction.
Below is a list of the manga artists who have taken part in this work:
- Karasuma Kojiro (渡空燕丸)
- Kiyamachi (木屋町)
- Ikuta Ikuji (生田いくじ)
- Itagaki Hako (板垣ハコ)
- Kirai Yū (喜来ユウ)
- Sakura Tasuke (櫻太助)
- Taro (里芋)
- Shirataki Nako (白滝なこ)
- Takahara Yu (高原由)
- Takeshita (竹下)
- Tona Minato (都波みなと)
- Nanasei Ichika (菜々瀬イチカ)
- Nabeya Sakihana (鍋谷咲花)
- Horiguchi Leo (堀口レオ)
- Mago (まご)
- Mochizuki Kazuomi (望月和臣)
- LARA (ララ)
- Risuno (リスノ)
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair 4 koma KINGS 2012 25 October published ISBN 978-4-75800-723-8
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair 4 koma KINGS VOL.2 2013 25 January published ISBN 978-4-75800-735-1
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair 4 koma KINGS VOL.3 2013 25 April published ISBN 978-4-75800-750-4
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair 4 koma KINGS VOL.4 2013 25 October published ISBN 978-4-75800-782-5
- http://all-the-fluff.tumblr.com/ (credit for 4koma translations).