Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Danganronpa 2 - Komaeda Nagito no Kouun to Kibou to Zetsubou||Gallery|
|This article is a despair inducing stub!|
|The following article is a stub! As such, it is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help the Dangan Ronpa Wiki by expanding it!|
|Super Dangan Ronpa 2- The Manga|
|Japanese name||スーパーダンガンロンパ２; 超高校級の幸運と希望と絶望|
|Romaji||Super Danganronpa 2 - Komaeda Nagito no Kouun to Kibou to Zetsubou|
|Release date||February 6th, 2013|
Volume 1 Summary
The introduction begins with a certain person's body being discovered during the Killing Game. The story then moves on to Nagito Komaeda introducing himself and his past, along with him explaining on how he and everyone else ended up on Jabberwock Island. His explanation begins with him waking up Hajime Hinata by yanking on his ahoge. Because of Hajime's poor memory, Nagito explained to him what has happened up until that point. They both then traveled to Jabberwock Park to meet up with the other students, with Monokuma making a surprise visit shortly afterwards. Monokuma hurdles the students into the Killing Game, and kills Usami on sight.
Volume 2 Summary
Nagito and Byakuya Togami cross paths with each other in the hotel restaurant. The story then cuts to Nagito and Hajime walking together to Hotel Mirai to have breakfast with the others. Monokuma reappears to explain about a traitor and their school memories being stolen from them. Nagito then has a small talk with Byakuya about him becoming the group's leader to make sure no killings take place. Byakuya proposes an all-nighter party, with Nagito having to clean the lodge for the event.
Volume 3 Summary
Nagito finished cleaning the lodge, and Byakuya was reading a file. The story then cuts to everyone in the hotel, who witness Mikan Tsumiki tripping on floor with cords wrapped around her legs. The story progresses a second time to the party, following the events of Teruteru Hanamura encountering Nagito, who was setting up a plan to kill someone. After the encounter, the party officially begins. A blackout is soon followed, with Nagito executing his plan, but Byakuya interferes. As the lights come back on, Mikan has tripped again, but this time in a more suggestive pose with a plate of food covering a certain area of her body. The volume ends with the discovery of Byakuya's body.
- Super Danganronpa 2 - Komaeda Nagito no Kouun to Kibou to Zetsubou 1 (Release: Feburary 6th, 2013)
- Super Danganronpa 2 - Komaeda Nagito no Kouun to Kibou to Zetsubou 2 (Release: October 28th, 2014
- Super Danganronpa 2 - Komaeda Nagito no Kouun to Kibou to Zetsubou 3 (Release: December 12th, 2014)
- Super Danganronpa 2 - Komaeda Nagito no Kouun to Kibou to Zetsubou 4 (Release: April 14th, 2015)
- This shows a picture of the cover and provides information who the publisher is and more.
- Japanese version of the manga.
- Chapter 16 of this manga.
- The art style is noticeably different compared to the game. The facial features have some touch-ups, as well as the girls having different bust sizes.
- It took over a full year for the second volume to be released, while it only took about two months for the third volume to be released.