|Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles||Gallery|
|This page contains SPOILERS for Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.|
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
|SPOILER STUB ARTICLE|
The article below is based on non-localized content only available in Japanese.
As such, all information in this article is based on fan-contributed translations.
Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles also known as Prison School for the Gifted or Gifted Inmates Academy (才囚学園, Saishū Gakuen) is the main setting of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. It is a prison school similar to Hope's Peak Academy. The difference is that it imprisons students and that it has a dome around it. It is run by Monokuma and his self-proclaimed children; the Monokuma Kubs. The Killing Game Semester holds here.
This section contains SPOILERS . It has been hidden from view to protect users from spoiling themselves. Expand at your own risk.
| In Chapter 6, it was revealed that the sixteen students enrolled in the academy didn't have an actual talent; those talents were fabricated by Danganronpa television show creator, Team Danganronpa. Sixteen talentless normal students were kidnapped and all of their's personality and talents were fabricated to match with the viewers' interest.
In this world, the government has established a special promotional system called “the Gifted Program” that awards students carrying the promise of the future, called the Ultimates, with special privileges.
These Ultimate students are scattered throughout the country and have never met each other in person, but one day, sixteen Ultimate students are locked up inside the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles.
Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles is being run by a mysterious teddy bear called Monokuma who claims to be the headmaster, and his children, the Monokuma Kubs. According to Monokuma, this school is where the students overflowing with talent will compete with one another in a killing game.
The Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles is where the new Ultimate student's Killing School Life takes place. The high school (and hotel) are in a garden surrounded by a cage and grass growing inside and dilapidated ambiance with an enormous all surrounding the building. According to Famitsu preview, it was prepared specially by the Monokuma Kubs. Because the interior of the school has been neglected for a long time, there's wild grass growing in places, and a pervasive sense of an abandoned building hangs about. However, with sunlight streaming in, it's very different from Hope's Peak with its sealed windows, and it seems that the player can look out and see what's going on the outside. Furthermore, this game too will have the 2D sprites on the 3D map. In addition, the player can explore a more realistic 3D map.
There is a hallway with grass and flowers growing in it, and a library with a huge number of books scattered around.
The Main Building
The First Floor
The Second Floor
The Third Floor
The Fourth Floor
The Fifth Floor
The Sixth Floor
The sixteen Ultimate students were chosen by the government through the implementation of a special promotional system called the “Gifted System”. The system was founded to cultivate geniuses from all over the country, so these students who are predicted to have promising futures not only receive scholarships, but also rights such as the right to vote or run for office. Students can use Study Centers put in place for their individual talents to hone their skills.
List of Known Students
- There is no end date for the communal school life at Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles.
- When a murder occurs, everyone must participate in a school trial.
- If the true culprit is found during the trial, then only the guilty party will be executed.
- If the true culprit is not found during the trial, everyone except the guilty party will be executed.
- If the culprit succeeds in getting away with their crime, they will graduate and be permitted to leave.
- If the innocent continue to win, the game will end when there are only two participants remaining.
- The hours between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. are designated as “night time” and the cafeteria and gym will be locked.
- Violence against Headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited.
- Monokuma will not interfere or aid with murders.
- Your Monopad should be kept safe, and please do not break it.
- The Body Discovery Announcement will be played when three or more students discover a body.
- Students are free to investigate the school at will. There are no restrictions on this.
- Anyone who breaks the school rules will be punished by the Exisals.
- The headmaster may add rules at any time.
To enforce the rules, there are sophisticated anthropomorphic animal-shaped killing weapons known as the “Exisals”, five in total, each piloted by a Monokuma Kubs member, and will punish any student who breaks a school rule.
- Part of the Japanese name "才囚" and a different word, "最終", meaning "final" or "last" are homophonous.
|Major Events||Before The Tragedy||Giboura Massacre • Twilight Syndrome Murder Case • Izuru Kamukura Project • The Tragedy of Hope's Peak Academy • The Parade|
|During The Tragedy||The Tragedy • Neo World Program • Forced Shutdown|
|After The Tragedy||The Gopher Plan • Super High School Level Hunt|
|Killing Games||Killing School Life • Killing School Trip • Demon Hunting • Final Killing Game • Killing Game Semester|
|Locations||Hope's Peak Academy • Jabberwock Island • Kingdom of Novoselic • Towa City • Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles|
|Organizations||Ultimate Despair • Sayaka Maizono's Idol Group • Student Council • Future Foundation • The Steering Committee • Warriors of Hope • The Resistance • SHSL Elite Task Force • Monokuma Kubs • Team Danganronpa • DICE|